Translate

Monday, September 24, 2012

Two tests

From the two tests that we took, I learned that I am very different than I thought.  For instance, in the Anthony Gregorc test, I was Concrete sequential which totally shocked me because concrete sequential are people who are ordered, structured, practical, and organized.  How they do it is by checklists and outlines and charts and etc.  For the Gardner test I was a Logical-Mathematical person.  It means that I like to think by reasoning.  I love experimenting.  Need things to explore, science materials, manipulative, and etc.

Three people I admire are My dad, mom, and brother.  My dad I think is another Logical-Mathematical person because he likes to experiment with things.  My mom I think would be a linguistic and a logical- mathematical combined.  I think that because my mom just fits into both.  My brother is a Bodily-Kinesthetic person because he likes to work hands-on and he likes to play sports and run.

There is a lot to take from these tests about yourselves and I learned more about myself here than anywhere before.

No comments:

Post a Comment